Thursday, September 17, 2015

Review! Wet N Wild Highlight in Hollywood Boulevard!

Hello beautifuls!

It's been such a long time since I've done a review of any kind so I thought today would be an excellent time to do just that! 


I recently discovered a new highlighter from the brand, Wet N Wild (which can be located at Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, and many other places). I fell in love with this highlighter after swatching it once!


Part of their Fergie Center Stage Collection, Hollywood Boulevard is considered a "To reflect shimmer palette", but as most people know, you can use these as a highlight. On the back of the product you will find the Wet n Wild Fergie signature logo, ingredients, weight, name of the product, and distribution of the product. It is Talc and Paraben free!


The highlight itself has a golden sheen to it when you open the lid and the artistic swirl of pink, brown, and gold give it a stunning finish.


This is just one swatch of this product! ONE SWATCH! Amazing! The consistancy of this product is of something you would pay big bucks for at Sephora or Ulta, but I was very surprised to find this have such great quality for a drugstore highlight. When I used it on my face to highlight my cheek bones, I only needed the slightest bit of product as it also has high pigmentation in it.

Pros:
Inexpensive
Talc & Paraben Free
Clear lid for seeing product
Large pan meaning long use out of product
Buttery consistency
No offensive smells
Long lasting

Cons:
Odd shape to the product making it difficult to store (In Alex 9 Drawers from IKEA, they can't be stood up or they will block the drawers from shutting)
Quite a bit of fallout

Final Thoughts:
Considering I've used Wet N Wild's highlighters in the past, and I really love them a lot. They are inexpensive, easy to find, and you get a lot out of the product for such a small price. I would say to defenitely check this product out. Unfortunately, due to the package shape and size, if you have the Alex Drawers from IKEA (5 or 9), such as myself for makeup storage, these will not stand up or they will block the drawer from closing, so you need to rest them at slant.

This shows how the product standing up blocks the drawers from closing on the IKEA Alex Drawers

This shows how I store them in my IKEA Alex 9 Drawers, at a slant on top of each other, since I have several of these highlights from this brand!


I hope you enjoyed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment