Wednesday, June 1, 2016

April & May 2016 Empties!

Hello beautifuls! Looooong time no see. It's been almost three months since my last blog post and six months with my lass video posting. I have some news, I'm back, of course. But, I have finally graduated with my Associate in Arts degree! So I'm done with my general education. I'm doing Associate in Science for my veterinary technician certification on an online school so I'm done with school just yet... but, I don't have to worry about getting to class for awhile. This last class took my main focus off my makeup community.

Today, I'll be sharing my April/May 2016 Empties! It's been awhile since I've done one of these and if I can remember, my last empties blog/video was a long one. I had so much stuff to share! This time, I don't have as much to share but, I though I'd share!

Vegas Nay Classic Charm False Eyelashes:
I bought these over a year ago and I guess I forgot about them. I use one of the larger drawers in my IKEA Alex 9 Drawer unit as a eyelash/back-up/unused product drawer. I finally wore them once earlier this year and then again my college graduation; they are amazing. They are about $5-6 at Target. They are light weight, easy to apply, don't kink up, and they can be wore a few times.

Too Faced Chocolate Solei Matte Bronzer (Light/Medium):
I had this bronzer for almost an entire year..... until it finally fell apart getting ready on the morning of my graduation day. It had a small amount left in the pan. This bronzer is my absolute favorite everyday bronzer. I use it to bronze my cheeks and temples.

ELF Clear Eyebrow/Eyelash Gel:
I come back to this product very often, simply because it's the cheapest eyebrow gel out there. And it's worth the small price. You don't get that much product, but you do get quality with this product. It holds my brows in place, they don't smudge, smear, or melt with this.

Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray:
This is a favorite setting spray. It makes my makeup lasts for hours and holds my oil back from coming through. It's around $8 at Walmart.

MAC Paint Pot (Painterly):
I've been using this for a few years and it's always a favorite. I have oily eyelids and most eye primers don't work as good as this. This keeps my eyeshadow on all day with no smudging or smearing!

Up&Up Sensitive Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes:
I've mentioned the Simple makeup removing wipes dozens of times on my blog and channel, and I love them! But I've been getting into trying the "house brand" of certain items and seeing if they work just as well. For this one, they work basically the same but, the towels have different texture, very smooth texture. This took all my makeup off without bothering my skin.

Clinique All About Eyes:
I have been using this for a few years (on and off) and I finally got into a routine of using it, and it actually helped with my dark circles. It helps my undereye concealer from creasing as well.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild:
I go back to this face wash often. It's the one I originally started with when I had horrible acne problems. This always cleans my face, leaves it clean and smooth feeling.

ELF Daily Brush Cleaner:
I use this as a spot cleaner for my brushes in between deep cleaning them.

Not Your Mothers Plump For Joy Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner:
I actually really enjoyed using these two on my hair. It added volume but, for some reason I can't seem to find it anywhere. It smells like grapes and plums! It's pricy (around $9 at Target), but you get a lot in the tubes and you end up using every bit of it!

Dove Dry Shampoo:
Favorite go-to dry shampoo of all of them! It makes my hair smell great, gets the excess oil out and adds a bit of volume to my hair!

Bath & Body Works Wallflower (Black Teakwood):
If you're a fan of the orignal Mahagony Teakwood, you'll like this one, it's like a darker, more spicy very of the original.

Bath & Body Works Wallflower (Baja Cactus Blossom):
Smells a lot like cacti plants and fresh spring flowers.

Bath & Body Works Wallflower (Mint Lemon):
This smells like mint and lemon, perfect for the kitchen but, I had mine in the bathroom.

ScentSationals Wax Melt (Mountain Twilight):
This wax smells a lot like something I would melt during the Fall or Winter time. It smells very woody and crisp like something from high mountains. 

ScentSationals Wax Melt (Rock Candy):
This wax melt smells like sugar!

April & May 2016 Empties on my beauty channel!

What empty products did you have for the months of April & May?


0 comments:

Post a Comment