Thursday, July 4, 2019

Product I Want to Try



It's been a loooong time since I've posted a blog or a video over on my channel and I'm now coming back after a long break from both. I had a lot going in life and everything was getting crazy and I just couldn't keep up with everything. So today, you are all in for a treat! I'll be sharing my recent products I'm wanting to try!





Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette
Since I love cherry eyeshadow colors, I wanted to try this palette out.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette
Another palette I would like to try; It has neutrals and mauve colors!

Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Palette
This was a biiiig seller when it first came out and I kept debating on buying because I was a high addict and lover of using the Anastasia contour palette and the contour palette from NYX, but now that I keep seeing it in Sephora, the more I want to try it. And it's a refillable one as well.

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
This one will go along with the all night liquid foundation I'm about to talk about. They state: "up to 16 hours - without melting, fading or settling into fine lines. Tested formula is suitable for all skin types, free of oil and parabens, and features patented Temperature Control Technology. Yep, this baby actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place - even in hot and humid or cold and windy conditions." The temperature control technology sounds interesting.

Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation
I'm always wanting to try foundations that quote the "long lasting" effect. This one claims to last up to 16 hours without melting, fading or settling into fine lines. But, what I'm looking for is; Is it good for oily skin? High humidity? Is it sweatproof?

Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Eyeshadow Palette
This palette has a mixture of colors I enjoy using; purples, neutrals, browns. I would love to try this one as well.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette
I would consider this palette great for everyday use. Hence the name "soft glam".

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
I saw this in Ulta about a few months after it was released and really wanted to buy it, but waited and now I want to try it. It's the shades that I like using for more everyday with an edge look. Orange and rust colors.

Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette
I've actually been wanting to try this ever since it came out, but have yet to actually purchase it. I use an oven mit with their cleaner to clean my brushes which does a great job so far, but what not try this? It's had good reviews on it and everyone seems to love it.

Kat Von D - Lolita Eyeshadow Palette
Since I love cherry eyeshadow colors, I wanted to try this palette out as well.





0 comments:

Post a Comment