Monday, April 13, 2015

Soft Purples for Spring Tutorial (L'Oreal La Palette Nude 2)

Hello my beautifuls! I feel as if it's been awhile since I've done a makeup tutorial, so I ended up doing one using one of L'Oreal's newest palettes, La Palette Nude 2. All products and colors used will be listed below. I decided to jump into Spring with a soft purple look :) Hope you enjoy the tutorial!




Brows:
Milani EasyBrow (Natural Taupe)
ELF Brow Kit (Light)
Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflaging Concealer (20 Light)
Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot (Painterly)
L'Oreal La Palette Nude 2 (1, 3, 6, 9, 10)
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (Trooper)
Milani Extreme Eyeliner
Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

Face:
BECCA Ever Matte Poreless Perfecting Primer
Clinique Stay Matte Oil-Free Makeup (Alabaster)
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Anastasia Contour Kit (Vanilla)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soliel Bronzer
Wet n Wild Contouring Palette (Dulce De Leche)
Milani Powder Rose Blush (Romantic Rose)
Wet n Wild Highlighter (Hollywood Boulevard)

Lips:
Milani Matte Lipstick (Matte Innocent)



Want to get the look? Watch my tutorial on my beauty channel!
Please Subscribe, Like, & Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment