Monday, April 13, 2015

March 2015 Favorites!

 Hello beautifuls. It's that time again, out with an old month and in with the new month.... and also monthly favorites time!


Makeup


MAC Warm Neutral Palette:
YOU CAN DEFINITELY TELL THIS PALETTE HAS SEEN BETTER DAYS! Seriously, It's gotten beaten up so much from use. Even though this is an everyday, go-to neutral palette for me, I noticed I was using this palette so much during the month of March. I've been such a late sleeper, sleeping in, waking up late, and throwing on the quickest neutral eye I can do with this palette.


L'Oreal La Palette Nude 2:
I was very excited when I saw photos of these two palettes L'Oreal came out with on Instagram and a blog regularly read. I haven't played around much with the first palette, but the second one has won my heart. Every time I've wanted a soft purple look, I've been grabbing this palette. These colors are beautiful and pigmented.


Wet N Wild Shimmer Palette (Hollywood Boulevard):
I spotted this at a Walgreens one night and picked it up. I originally saw it swatched on an Instgram photo and wanted to find it and try it out for myself. I really love this as a highlight for my cheek bones, bridge of my nose, and above the tails of my brow bones. It's a perfect gold for summer time and shows up so beautifully in pictures.

Hard Candy Baked Bronzer (Tiki):
I think I'm the last person on this planet to get on the "Hard Candy Tiki Wagon" ... everyone and their mother raves about this being a wonderful drugstore highlight, and it is! It's another pretty golden highlight, but softer than Hollywood Boulevard by Wet n Wild.

Wet n Wild Contouring Palette (Dulce De Leche):
I love using this duo for everyday contouring. Mostly for the contour side more than the highlight side. It's not too muddy or orange looking on my skin. It's a perfect everyday contour shade to give my face a more define look.



Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free Makeup (Alabaster):
I found out about this foundation over a year ago and I love using this during the hotter times of the year. I live in Florida, and our summer is hot, humid, sweaty, makeup melt off your face kinda weather. This foundation is light weight, holds up to humidity, sweat, oil, and being in the heat all day. The consistency and smell of the products reminds me so much of MAC's Studio Sculpt Foundation...


Hard Candy Eyes the Limit Eyeshadow Primer:
I really love this primer. Hard Candy hasn't released a primer in so long (that I know of...) and I was excited to see that they released a few different primers, three for different purposes. This is the universal primer and it holds eyeshadow all day, and when I mean it holds, it holds. It's so hard to remove my eye makeup off at night when I have this on my eyes. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has a scent...

Body Care


Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Hand Cream:
I discovered this at Target for around $9 and it's an awesome hand cream. I use this at night since it has the consistency of a body butter, but in the morning my hands feel soft and moisturized.

Nubian Heritage Lavender & Wildflowers Body Wash:
I have the body lotion that goes with this body wash and the body wash smells amazing! I love using it at night, especially when I have achy joints or muscles, which it helps to relax them a little. This body wash lathers up very well and doesn't irritate my skin. I can even shave with it if I wanted to. 


I hope you all enjoyed my favorites for the month of March. I didn't have too much since I was trying to use up products before going out and buying more, but none the less, I love doing favorites posts and videos. Have a wonderful day!

Watch my March 2015 Favorites on my beauty channel!
Subscribe, Like, Share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment