Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Mini Haul! Ulta, Sephora & Target!

Hello beautifuls!



I'm starting to prep for some new blog posts and videos but, in the meantime, I thought I would do a quick post. A mini haul with Target, Ulta, and Sephora. I've been picking up new items, back up items, two room sprays, and my birthday gifts during the last month so these are all from different times. 


I picked up my birthday gifts from Sephora and Ulta. My birthday was August 25. From Sephora, I received two miniature sized lip crayons in a gorgeous red and mauve nude shade. From Ulta, I received a deluxe sample of Urban Decay Perversion mascara, which I'm looking forward to trying out.


L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation:
The last time I picked this up, I got the wrong shade and it was terrible on me. I'm hoping I got the correct shade (the lightest shade they have). I really hope this works for me, I've been wanting to try this foundation out ever since it came out, since I've heard it's works so well with oily skin.

L'Oreal Miss Manga Rock Mascara:
Another mascara I've been wanting to try out! I loved the original Miss Manga mascara and really wanted to try this version out.

Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray:
I love this setting spray. This will be my second bottle of this stuff now. A great setting spray and $8? Why not? I had to pick this up!

ELF Daily Brush Cleanser:
I mainly use this cleanser for spot cleaning my eye, concealer, and eyebrow brushes. It's so inexpensive and fairly easy to buy at several places too!

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer:
I love this concealer. I use this to sculpt and clean up my eyebrows and to cover up dark circles under my eyes.

Rimmel Stay Matte Primer & Pressed Powder:
 This is another favorite primer of mine I like to use to keep my face and foundation matte and the pressed powder is my absolutely favorite go to for finishing powder!


Pacifica Kake Detox Deep Cleansing Face Wash:
I've been using their seafoam face wash for two years and I absolutely love that face wash. I found this one at Ulta and it's meant for "oily and acne prone skin", which is what I have. I hope I enjoy using this. I will definitely be doing a review on this!


Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes:
I've been using these for almost a year and they are by far, the best makeup wipe to get all my makeup off, including long wearing foundations and liquid liners.



Tresemme Extra Firm Control Hairspray
Best. Hairspray. Ever.


Check out the video on my beauty channel!
Like, Share, Subscribe!


0 comments:

Post a Comment