Thursday, September 8, 2016

Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant

Hi beautifuls!

I know it's been so long since the last time I blogged or filmed. I had so many personal things going on, I had to let the beauty world sit in the background for a few months while I worked on some very important issues.
I'm still doing YouTube, my Etsy shops are still up and running and they've gotten good business since starting and, the next news is exciting for me;
I'm now a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant!
I was invited by a co-worker to attend an event (since she knows I have a youtube channel and have makeup skills) and I fell in love with their satin lips set (which I'll be doing a full review on very soon). I got to try their skin care line which I love, they are cruelty-free, no animal testing, and donate to charities. I decided to share their experience and brand. 
If you're interested in the brand or you're a customer, feel free to come check it out;
Personal Favorites:
Satin Lips Set
Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover


0 comments:

Post a Comment