Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Review! Mary Kay Satin Lips Set!

Hello beautifuls! Short review of a new product that I've been trying and loving for the past week. As you know, I've recently become a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant and my first May Kay product was their Satin Lips Set on the first facial night I attended. 
I wanted to really try this product out for a week to see it's full potential, it affects, and if it really worked before I raved about on here. You all know I'm a huge fan of lip products!

The packaging is simple but still classic looking, not bulky at all!

Both packages provide ingredients, distributor information, where they're made, how much of the product you get, and how to use it! First package is the lip mask and second package is the lip balm.

Both the lip mask and balm are in squeeze tubes, making it easy not to waste the product. The lip mask it a skinny squeeze applicator while the balm is a slanted applicator perfect for lip application.

Application: The lip mask ideally can be used two to three times a week, while the balm can used however many times you wish. 
Lip Mask: apply the lip mask (it has a slight white look to it and tiny beads which help exfoliate your lips) and you wait 10 minutes. I liked doing this while I do my eyebrows and eye makeup before moving on to my foundation that way I don't mess up the process of the lip mask. Next, wipe mask off with a clean wet tissue. Lip Balm apply the lip balm. The lip balm moisturizes for up to 6 hours and provides a barrier from harmful environmental elements.

Pros:
Inexpensive
Does what it says it does
Made my lips feel smoother and product application smoother
Cons:
Online Ordering

Final Thoughts:
Besides the con of being online ordering, I really loved this product. I would order it online, it's $18 plus shipping?  Not bad at all and it did what it said it was supposed to do. If you would like to order this product or find out about it you can go to it's page here: Mary Kay Satin Lips Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment