Friday, July 10, 2020

Review! Pacifica Rosemary Purify Invigorating Shampoo & Conditioner!


It's time for another product review! I've been a loooong time fan and user of products by Pacifica Beauty and their brand has never failed on me. Their brand claims to be 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free and the majority of their products are sulfate-free, formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS or mineral oil. A plus for those who are vegan, cruelty-free and/or looking for products excluding those typical ingredients found in beauty and hair products.

I recently stumbled across their hair products and found: Rosemary Purify Invigorating Shampoo and Conditioner because for years, due to having Hypothyroidism, I suffer from bothersome scalp; itchy, dry, flaky or as in this products definition: congested. 

I've gone from Head & Shoulders to deep conditioning shampoos and conditioners, and then back to Head Shoulders all to get the same results; itchy, itchy, itchy! Much to my surprise, after using these two combined, I've seen a whole change in not only my scalp, but my hair itself!

Just after one use, I noticed a decrease in flaking and the itching had subsided. It breaks through all the build up from my hair products, general oil in my scalp, flakes and makes it feel clean and refreshed afterwards! The smell is amazing! I'm a lover of the smell of mint. My hair overall feels softer overall as well.

Rosemary Purify Invigorating Shampoo




Likes:
Packaging
Clear to read ingredients, product claims, company claims, and where it was made
Lightweight feeling
Mint scent
Tingling feeling to scalp
Leaves my scalp feeling "airy" clean and refreshed

Dislikes:
It can sometimes to be hard to lather up
Rosemary scent is very faint


Rosemary Purify Invigorating Conditioner





Likes:
Packaging
Clear to read ingredients, product claims, company claims, and where it was made
Lightweight feeling
Mint scent

Dislikes:
Rosemary scent is very faint



All opinions are honest and done by myself. I am not being paid to review this product.

4 comments:

  1. I really like how you listed the pros and cons. Plus, we love a cruelty-free brand!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love cruelty-free brands :) And I always like to lay out my likes and dislikes of a product so when I return to it, I'll know whether to purchase it again. It's a good thing to do with all products, non-beauty as well!

      Delete
  2. I love the smell of mint and have been looking for a great shampoo and conditioner for a while that is cruelty-free. Thanks for sharing, I will have to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their entire brand is based off being cruelty-free! :) This is why I choose to use it!

      Delete