Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Review! Sephora+Pantone Universe Lip Wands + Swatches!

Hello beautifuls! I feel it's been awhile since I've done a review for you all. Ever since December started rolling, the holidays and work got crazy, I tried to keep up with Blogmas, and everything was a crazy mess! I'll be sharing with you these four lip wands from Sephora + Pantone Universe!


I found these in a set of four at my local TJ Maxx for around $7.00. Not a bad price, considering it's Sephora + Pantone Universe, which is a pricey brand on it's own. I believe these were a set from there color of the year for Emerald, but I'm not quite sure.


The lip wands are small sized and square shaped, perfect for putting in a purse, wallet, pocket, and storing just about anywhere. I do love the packaging. It's very simple, feminine, and inviting. However, even though the packaging is small, it's still an awkward shape to store. 


The shade of the lip product is shown in the square. This square is where you squeeze the product out, like a squeeze tube lip product. The product is a bit hard to squeeze out.


The bottom of the lip products have their name, how much product is in the packaging, distribution information, expiration date, and the website of Sephora.


From left to right: Touch of Emerald, Georgia Peach, Cameo Brown, Crocus

Pros:
Sweet smelling (I swear they small like marshmallows) 
High pigmentation
Long lasting

Cons:
Sticky!
Limited edition

Final Thoughts:
If you're able to find these at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Ross, Etc., I think they are worth checking out and buying them. They are definitely worth the small price of $7.00 that I paid for them, considering in Sephora they would three times that amount. They are long lasting and have great color pay off despite the product being sticky.

2 comments:

  1. What lovely colours I like the look of the crocus one. Great post. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait what, I didn't even know these were a thing? That's pretty cool, I wonder if they still have these or will they make them again.

    Z. | J. POTTER

    ReplyDelete