Wednesday, January 7, 2015

December 2014 Empties + Would I Repurchase?


First of all, sorry for the lack of posting, again! I got busy with the holidays, came down sick twice to where I needed a steroid injection and antibiotic (still recovering from being sick twice), and working so much at work that I was barely getting good amounts of sleep. Hopefully, I'll be uploading videos again very soon and I'll be back on track!


I know I'm pretty late on the empties for the month of December, along with my favorites for that month and best of 2014 post, which is coming soon! I decided to blog about it anyway!

Skincare, Bodycare, Hygiene, Etc.


Dove Unscented Sensitive Skin Body Wash:
I absolutely love the body washes from Bath & Body Works, but for some reason, I'm either not allergic to their ingredients, fragrance, or my skin is so sensitive that scented bath products are no longer an option. When my skin has an issue, I go back to this body wash to help soothe my skin. Works like a charm! Repurchase!

Giovanni Sensitive Skin Cream Shave (Fragrance Free):
BEST. SHAVING CREAM. EVER. No really... I think I have found it. It works wonders for my skin. Doesn't irritate it, doesn't dry it out, the shave is ridiculously awesome afterwards, and my legs are happy! It's free of a lot of junk ingredients most shaving creams have so ditching those have made a lot of difference for my skin lately. Repurchase!

Bath & Body Works Body Lotion (Vanilla Bean Noel):
Probably one of my most favorite scents from Bath & Body Works, especially in their lotions. It smells like "deliciousness in a bottle". Their lotions are very moisturizing, absorbs quickly, and keeps the dry skin on my legs hydrated all day! Repurchase!

Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant:
Maybe it's just me... I can't use the regular deodorants. They just don't work for me. Either they leave horrible stains or don't control underarm wetness well. I sweat a lot, so this clinical strength deodorant is awesome for me, lasts all day, doesn't irritate my skin, and comes in very nice scents! Repurchase!

Victoria's Secret Body Mist (Amber Romance):
Of all the body mists that I go through, this has got to be my favorite, especially for late summer and early fall. It smells like vanilla and caramel to me! Repurchase!

Haircare


Mineral Fusion Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner:
I believe these have been in a previous favorite blog/video and I definitely think they will be again in the future! I have tried sooo many shampoos and conditioners which claim to "volumize" hair and work for a week on my hair. When I got my hair done early November, I made a promise I would start using shampoos and conditioners which didn't have harsh ingredients (parabens, salt, etc). Since using this system, my hair is seriously volumized! Repurchase!

Dove Dry Shampoo:
One of my top favorite dry shampoos out there. Along with my oily skin and semi oily hands (ugh), I somewhat have an oily scalp, and it's worse if I don't wash it after not washing it for one day (I can go every other day without washing my hair and it'll be fine, anymore and it starts to get greasy). This helps to absorb the oil, freshens my hair for the day, and adds a good amount of volume. Repurchase!

AG Hair Cosmetics Sterling Silver Toning Shampoo:
My hair is naturally blonde and can get brassy at times on it's own, so I use this extremely purple colored shampoo to tone my hair and take out any brassy shades out. It also helps to brighten the blonde in my hair. Love this product! Repurchase!

Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Argan Oil:
I normally take my showers at night and let my hair air dry. But, whenever I take a shower in the morning, I've been using up this sample size of this stuff before I blowdry my hair. It really makes my hair soft, shiny, and protects it very well against my flat irons. I'd say better than any of my Tresemme heat protectant sprays. I'm thinking of buying the full size bottle!

Makeup


ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder:
I've gone through a few containers of this stuff and it's truely the best under setting powder so far that I've used. It sets any concealer under my eyes and it doesn't budge, move, or crease at all! Repurchase!

BECCA Ever Matte Poreless Primer Perfector:
Dealing with oily skin basically my entire life has been an issue with breakouts, shine, greasy hands if I touch my face, and makeup breaking apart. Not anymore! My foundations no longer fall apart, crease, melt, or show shine. This bad guy is a miracle worker for my oily skin. It not only controls my oil, but it holds my foundation in place all day, mattifies my skin, and doesn't break me out! This is my second bottle. Repurchase!

Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel:
I love this stuff! It holds my brows in place all day after I've filled and sculpted them! Repurchase!

ELF Makeup Mist & Set:
Besides loving my Urban Decay All Nighter Spray, I like to use this spray for days I don't need the extra hold. This really helps with the cakey look with powders (sometimes it happens with pressed powder) and holds my makeup really well for the day. Repurchase!

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder:
Another product I absolutely love! It's always my go to pressed powder. It controls the shine and oil from my oily shine, keeps me matte throughout the day, barely needs touchups, and doesn't break me out! Repurchase!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with the stay matte powder I use number 001 I want to try the dove dry shampoo I only just really started using dry shampoo but I am liking it . Great post. ox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete