Friday, December 4, 2015

Blogmas 2015 Day 4: Why Do You Love Christmas?



Blogmas 2015 Day 4: Why Do You Love Christmas?


Hello beautifuls! It's Day 4 of Blogmas 2015, and today I'm going to be sharing with you why I love Christmas...

Back when I was a child, I loved Christmas because of the lights, visiting Santa, presents, desserts, and dreaming of getting gifts I've wanted all year long.. 
I'm a grown woman at 26 years of age and I've been through a great and bad Christmas and over the years of growing up, I have learned why I love Christmas; it's being with your family and the birth of Jesus Christ. 
It took me years to realize it wasn't all about how many gifts you got, or how crazy you shopped, or how better your house looked from your neighbors ... it wasn't at all about that.
I love Christmas because;
I get to be with my family
I get to see all the wonderful decorations on houses and in stores
I get to decorate the house with lights, scents, and decorations
I get to see the faces of those who receive gifts from me
I get to donate gifts to those less fortunate (families and children)
To celebrate the coming of Jesus.

Very simple!


0 comments:

Post a Comment