Friday, December 11, 2015

November 2015 Favorites!




Hello beautifuls! Today I'm taking a quick break from the Blogmas series to share my November 2015 favorites. I hope they are not too late but, better now than never, right? I feel like November was more a candle favorite than anything else. 

Lorac Mega Pro 2 Palette:
This palette has gone through so much during the month of November. It has so many fingerprints and smudges on the outside and inside. I wasn't able to my hands on the first edition but, I really love this one; the royal blue cover is so gorgeous and the color payoff is outstanding! High quality and high pigmented eyeshadows with just a little bit of fallout. I've been using this for so many fall looks.

Morphe Brushes 35 Warm Palette:
This is my very first Morphe product. I've heard rave after rave and rave about their brushes and eyeshadows, I thought about treating myself to a new palette. These shades are aaaaaamazing!

Chapstick Pumpkin Pie:
This chapstick tastes like pumpkin pie. I got this for Thanksgiving season!
Gigi's Cupcakes Miss Princess Lip Balm:
There's a small cupcake shop in my city that sells some of the BEST cupcakes. They sell other odds and ends like giant cookies and mini cupcakes but, they've had lip balms lately and they taste like the cupcakes they sell. Miss Princess, best cupcake ever!
LUSH Santa's Lip Scrub:
I haven't used any of the LUSH lip scrubs in awhile because I found another one at WholeFoods (which I still love using) but, I wanted to try a new one and this one drew me in. It's like cherry cola in a rock candy sugar form. It's awesome and gives my lips a smooth feeling after using.

Up & Up Soothing Body Wash:
I never really tried store brand body washes before, I always steered away from them for some reason, but I gave this one a go and ended up really loving it to the point I'm on my second bottle now. I've been having really itchy and dry skin and part of it's from allergies to scents and part is from the weather changes. This really helps my skin calm down and reduces the itchy skin.

Chesapeake Bay Candle (Snuggle Sweather):
For $6 at Target, this is a pretty good candle! It's a nice shape too, meaning I can reuse it! It reminds me Mahagoney Teakwood from Bath & Body Works but, with a sweet tint to it.
Luna Candle (Lunar Eclipse):
I found this candle at HomeGoods for around $6-$7. It smells very masculine and sweet at the same time and it fills the room very well!

Holiday Time Wax Melts (Pine):
For $1, this little guys pack a pretty powerful scent. They smell like you're in a forest of Christmas trees. They don't burn for long, but they smell amazing.
Better Homes & Garden Wax Melts (Frosty Winter Nights):
These are probably my top favorite of the wax melts I have for the month of November. Not only do they pack a powerful scent. They make the room smell like you're in a forest of snow at night.
Glade Wax Melts (Share the Spirit):
These smell like grape pomegranate wine! They are strong scented and last for hours!

Bath & Body Works Wallflower (Evergreen):
I don't know why I didn't discover this one before. This smells like a Christmas tree! It's usually the strongest at night or when I've been gone from home a long time.
Bath & Body Works Wallflower (Fresh Balsam):
This also smells like a Christmas tree but, with the hint of pine cones!
Bath & Body Works Wallflower (Flannel):
This scent reminds me of flannel pajamas and late nights staying up in sweatpants!

0 comments:

Post a Comment