Thursday, December 3, 2015

Blogmas 2015

Hello again beautifuls. Sorry I was away for awhile again. I got caught with working a lot of hours at work and dealing with the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm going to be participating in Blogmas this year. Last year, I couldn't finish because I got busy with school, work, holiday related things, and I got sick like three times in a row. I've already missed the first three days, but that's ok!


I put together a list... 

Day 4: Why do You Love Christmas?
Day 5: Dealing with Holiday Stress
Day 6: Favorite Christmas Movies
Day 7: Wreathes
Day 8: Favorite Places for Christmas Decorations
Day 9: Nutcrackers
Day 10: Gift Guides:Her
Day 11: Gift Guides: Him
Day 12: Favorite Christmas Scents
Day 13: Most favorite thing about Christmas
Day 14: Favorite Christmas Books
Day 15: Christmas Nails
Day 16: Christmas Wishlist
Day 17: Least favorite thing about Christmas
Day 18: Christmas Shopping Tips
Day 19: Secret Santa Gift Ideas
Day 20: Christmas Decorations
Day 21: Gift Guides: Kids
Day 22: Christmas Desserts
Day 23: Christmas Tree Reveal
Day 24: Christmas Eve
Day 25: Christmas Day



I hope you all enjoy my future posts during the month of December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment