Friday, December 1, 2017

Where I've Been...


Wow, it's been so long since I've sat down to start a blog post. It's been over a year since I've blogged a post or filmed a video. I don't even know where to begin...

Life; 
I got caught up in life. Last year, school and work got busy with a lot of hours and studying, I could barely squeeze a video in. In the beginning of this year, I had a car accident in May that put me in the hospital for a seriously sprained hand, swollen knee, bruises from seat belt straps, bump on my forehead, bruised tail bone, and other painful things. (long story short, someone pulled out in front of me and it totaled my car in the process) thankfully, I recovered within a month. Hand still bothers me from time to time though but it doesn't stop me!

I did get a new car awhile after... 


Hyundai Veloster 2017

Clapping Hands on Apple

Oh, and then Hurricane Irma came along. I live in Tampa, Florida. We did get hit pretty hard but, not as hard as South Florida, Orlando, St. Petersburb, Clearwater .... they had so much damage and it took a long time to get things going and back to norm for them. We lost power for about four days and were struggling to keep our fish in the fish tank from getting stressed and issues breathing and the food in the coolers from spoiling as the ice wasn't lasting long. We did pull through. We had plenty of supplies and were prepared way before she made landfall. 

School;
I'm still in school.. I'm perusing my Bachelor's Degree at a different school other than the one I got my Associate in Arts from. Might be choosing a program in their Associate in Science department though. Possible Veterinary Technology.

I think this sums it up. Just life, life, and life!


0 comments:

Post a Comment