Monday, December 22, 2014

My Go To Look Lately + Tutorial!

Hello beautifuls! It's time to get back into my Eye & Makeup of the Day ... I seriously have missed doing it, but lately with classes ending, working a ton of hours, the holidays an life being a roller coaster I've been doing quick and simple looks to get me ready and out of the house! This means no false lashes, eye looks that take tons of blending, completely defined brows, and different colors, or colored lips! I simply haven't had time...  just simple and quick!

Soooo, I decided to film about my "go to look lately" which has my complete eye look along with my complete face look, minus the brows. If you would like a separate video or posting on my face or brows, please let me know!

5 comments:

  1. wow how do you get your eyeliner so perfect, I just can not do it to save my life. lol. Great look too. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's from a lot of practice, patience, and tips I've used to help me!

      Delete
  2. This look is stunning! When I saw the pictures I thought it was going to be so difficult but you explained things well and showed the steps well. I always struggle with eye shadow for some reason, but I would really love to try this.

    Z. | J. POTTER

    ReplyDelete