Sunday, November 23, 2014

November Empties! Will I Repurchase?

Hello again beautifuls! It's that time again; trash talk of the month!


I had quite a few empties this November, simply because I'm trying to use up products completely before buying new ones! I have a horrible habit of new buying products, backups of products, stashing them away and forgetting to use them and then I end up with tons of unused products! Ahhhhh!

Makeup


Revlon ColorStay Whipped (150 Buff):
This is always a repurchase, always! It's my go to summer foundation because it gives great coverage, stays put, holds oil, doesn't show shine through, and had a long wearing time! The only thing I don't like about it is the container is heavy, I have to stick my fingers in the foundation (I sit mine upside down so I can dip my brushes in the cap instead), and the cap for some reason cracks after certain number of times twisting it on and off. Other than, always a repurchase!

Milani EasyBrow (Natural Taupe):
I ended up running out of my MAC brow pencil in Lingering, which I dearly love using and is my holy grail brow pencil, but I wanted to find an alternative until I bought a new MAC pencil and I fell in love with this! It's water resistant, it lines my brows perfectly so I fill them in and shape them, and it's long lasting. Repurchase!

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer (Purple Tube):
I use a oil controlling primer for my t-zone area and a regular prime for my cheeks and neck. I don't like this primer at all. It's orange colored, it smells funny, it gives your face an orange tint, it doesn't prolong foundation wear, and it makes a huge mess when applying it. Not a repurchase!

ELF Makeup Mist & Set:
I loooove this stuff! I normally use the Urban Decay All Night Spray when I put on my makeup early in the morning and I know I'm going to be out all day and I want my makeup to stay put with little to no touch ups. I use this just as an everyday spray. It helps get rid of any cakey look that I may have and gives my entire face a fresh and flawless look! Repurchase!

ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder:
Best. Undereye. Setting. Powder. EVER! I love this stuff. It doesn't give me that weird white cast under my eyes, it lasts all day, it sets my under eye concealer and even gives my under eye area a more awake look. Repurchase!

ELF Daily Brush Cleaner:
I use this mainly as a spot cleaner in between dark and light colors. I don't use it for heavy duty or deep cleaning. Great spot cleaner for brushes. Repurchase!

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (Transparent):
I've been using this powder for years to set my foundation, I may just cry if they discontinue it (I probably just jinxed it now! Great...) It stays matte all day, holds oil and shine, and doesn't look cakey on my skin. Repurchase!

Duo Adhesive Brush On Adhesive Glue:
I've had such horrible luck with the squeeze tube of the duo adhesive lash glue; it made a giant mess and leaves sticky residues! This brush on formula is awesome. It's great for someone like me who has better hand control with a brush, it's easy to use when getting ready in a rush, and it holds lashes very well! Repurchase!

Skin Care


Bath & Body Works Shower Gel (Velvet Sugar):
I love the smell of this shower gel. It smells like sugar, candy, cake or something. It smells so sweet! I enjoyed it so much I ended up body the body mist in the fragrance! Repurchase!

Satin Care with a touch of Olay:
No. Never again. Ever since I switched to more natural shaving cream products, my skin is no longer screaming in agony at me. I would have dried out, irritated skin with red bumps everywhere and I could never figure out why, until I did research on product ingredients and switched over. Ever since stopping the use of this, my legs are happy! Not a repurchase! 

Pacifica Sea Foam Face Wash:
Why didn't I start using this years ago!?! I was using the Clinique Liquid Fash Wash ever since I started using Clinique for my skin care and I found out about the Pacifica face wash and loved it. It doesn't break me out, add more oil, dry my skin out, irritate it... I use it morning and night with my Clarisonic, and it just simply removes excess makeup, cleans, and leaves my skin feeling and looking wonderful. My face truly changed after using this. I rarely break out! I honestly feel like it's done a better job than any other facial washes I've used. Repurchase!

Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream:
Yeah.. I don't know what this is supposed to do. Make you sparkly? I used it on my arms and saw nothing interesting except make my arms smell minty. Not a repurchase! 

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Body Wash (Lavender Vanilla):
Ugh, I can't even right now. I looooove this stuff. Especially on nights I've had a long day at school or work and I need to relax and go to sleep. It does relax me pretty well. It smells so calming and soothing. Repurchase!

Alba Botanic Very Emollient Cream Shave (Unscented):
Besides my rant about the Satin Care shaving cream, while doing research about product ingredients, I discovered this shaving cream. It's free a lot of chemicals that are known to cause allergies and irritations to skin. My skin loves this stuff. It's moisturizing and gives a nice shave! Only thing I don't like about it, is the consistency is extremely thick and it wears my razor moisture strips down really fast. Possibly a repurchase!

Makeup Removers


Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes:
These are a little slower at removing my face makeup, but they do the job gently. I do have to rub a little more with these, which isn't a big deal, but I love that they are not scented. I can't stand when makeup removing wipes have fragrance in them. These are also very gentle my oily, acne prone skin. It doesn't break me out, add extra oil, or anything! Repurchase!

Simple Eye Makeup Remover Pads:
I love these. They are so gentle on my eyes and they don't cause an irritation like I've had with previous eye makeup removers; watery, burning eyes! I gently massage my eye ear for about 15 seconds and everything comes off! Repurchase!

Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser:
Sometimes I'll use this to take off any excess makeup the wipes didn't get. You can use it as a face wash, but I use it as a makeup remover. It's very creamy feeling and gets everything off. I still have another deluxe sample size of this so I'm not sure if I'll buy the full size. Possibly a repurchase!

Maybelline Clean Express Eye Makeup Remover:
I'm never ever putting this near my eyes again. I honestly think this remover used along with the Maybelline makeup removing wipes was adding to my constant watery corner, burning eyes. Ever since I stopped using them I've had no issues with my eyes. I love these wipes. Repurchase!

I hope you enjoyed my empties post!

What were your empty products for the month of November?

1 comment:

  1. I love all Simple products I use them all the time face wash , wipes body wash love it. I really want to try some Clinique stuff too . Great post xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete