Monday, November 10, 2014

Ulta Haul!

Hello beautifuls! Happy Sunday! I popped into Ulta last night to use my rewards points, 20% off coupon, and $3.50 off coupon! I wasn't in need of really anything, so I picked up some new lip products I've been wanting to try, new lip liners, new lipsticks, and two new jumbo eyeshadow sticks!


I think everything came to around $45 after sales tax, but with all my discounts and such, I came to less than $20! Awesome!


NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Yogurt and Cashmere

NYX Lip Liners in Fuschia & Ever

NYX Round Lipsticks in Strawberry Milk, Stella, and Doll

NYX Butter Lip Glosses in Fortune Cookie, Creme Brulee, and Angel Food Cake

I've never tried the Butter Lip Glosses and I hear so many good reviews about them and that people love them so I'm pretty excited to try these out!

2 comments:

  1. Great post hun, we don;t have that store in the UK and never heard of these product you'll have to let me know what they are all like always looking for new things to try hehe. xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♡ believe you can get these off of NYX's website! I love the lip liners and the jumbo eyeshadow sticks, but sure about the butter lip glosses so far.. haven't used them much!

      Delete