Sunday, November 16, 2014

Review! Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette + Swatches!

Hello beautifuls! I've been falling in love with the Tamanna palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills and I thought I would share a review, swatches, and my thoughts with you all!


"The perfect fall and holiday palette designed in collaboration with makeup artist Tamanna Roashan, @dressyourface." - Anastasia Beverly Hills Website

Included:
- Tamanna Palette
-Double-ended Eyeshadow Brush
- Five "Get The Look" Guides 

The palette comes in a beautiful tight fitting package that resembles the palette exactly. The packaging is good so the palette won't shove back and forth risking damage (I've had that happen with palettes in loose fitting packages, yikes!)


The back of the packaging features information about the palette, ingredients, expiration date, and the "cruelty-free" bunny ears logo. This is extremely helpful for anyone with sensitivity to certain ingredients in eyeshadow products or for those who prefer "cruelty-free" products!


Aaaaaand you open the package and you get this beauty!


The palette has a little ribbon tab under the lid which makes it easy to open the palette!


Tucked inside the packaging you get five "Get The Look" guides. I honestly love these little guides you get in makeup palettes, because you never know when you're going to have an artist block or want a whole brand new look! They are slim sized for easy storage.



Upon opening the palette, you will find a perfect sized mirror under the lid with the beautiful design around it! There are ten eyeshadows in this palette that are highly pigmented, easy to blend and can create several neutral to smokey eye looks.



(First two don't show up against the skin tone of my wrist)Left to Right: Fresh, Blush, Bengal, Sangria, Venezia, Chocolate



Left to Right: Gilded, China Rose, Custom, Noir

Pros:
High pigmentation
Easy to apply
Easy to blend
Long lasting
No unpleasant smells

Cons:
Sangria, Venezia, and Noir have alot of fallout
Slightly pricey - $29
Palette is made of a hard cardboard so it's easily damaged if thrown around
Constantly out of stock due to high popularity

Look Ideas:
Night Out
Autumn/Fall Inspired
Holidays
Just For Fun
School
Date Night

Final Thoughts:
I was glad when I was able to finally get my hands on this palette, I kept finding it out of stock everywhere! I've absolutely fallen in love with this palette and it's a great go-to palette for a Autumn or Fall look. I definitely think it's a lovely addition to a beauty collection.


What are your thoughts on this palette?





















5 comments:

  1. These colours look really pretty! Very thorough review. I will have to try it out myself.

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The colors are so beautiful, especially Sangria! You definitely should go try this palette out! ♡

      Delete
  2. China Rose looks like a lovely colour such a autumnal colour . xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post! I love the blue color!! I wanted the maya mia palette. I think it is still on the Anastasia website... but I mean... I have too many eye shadows! haha I look forward to seeing the looks that you create with this palette!

    ReplyDelete