Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Blogmas 2017 Day 13: Christmas Wishlist

White and Brown Christmas Gift Box With Card
Blogmas 2017 Day 13: Christmas Wishlist

I'm not sure what I really want this year. It's been a rough year finally for me and some close people to me, mainly due to the impact of Hurricane Irma. Many of us lost jobs, homes and family members.
I have a few things I've wanted to try this year or would like to have refills on.


Clarisonic Cleansing Brush Drying Stand
I saw this online and thought, how cool is that. I normally put mine on a seperate towel on my bathroom counter with the brush head facing down to let it air dry.

Clarisonic Cleansing Brush Head Replacement (Normal)
I really need a new one.

Beautyblender Pro Beauty Sponge
I use the pro version on their blotting sponge and I love it for blotting myself throughout the day. Maybe the beauty sponge is just as good. I hear the different colors have different benefits? Who knows.

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
I love orange to rusty eyeshadow colors and I've been wanting to have this ever since it came out.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
I love this brands eyeshadow and contour palettes. This palette is another one of those everyday looks that isn't too dark or too light for me.

Morphe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
I love Morphe eyeshadow and I'm a huge fan of Jaclyn Hill (I met her in person)

Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyeliner Pen
I love this eyeliner pen. It's an exact dupe for the Kat Von D one. Only difference is the price, $2 cheaper.

Too Faced White Chocolate Bar
Not sure if this is still in stores but I love their chocolate bar palettes and I love white chocolate. Does it smell like white chocolate?

Sephora or Ulta Gift Card
Sometimes people forget or don't how to find makeup for me, so they just get me a gift card to there instead so I can the makeup I asked for.
______________________________________
ALEX Drawer unit with 9 drawers IKEA High unit with many drawers means plenty of storage on minimum floor space.ALEX Drawer unit IKEA Drawer stops prevent the drawers from being pulled out too far. Can be placed anywhere in the room because the back is finished.
IKEA Alex 9 or 5 Drawer Unit
I already have the 9 drawer unit that is sharing makeup and crafting supplies. I'd like either of the sized to replace my sterilite drawer system that has my crafting supplies in it. It's just not practical anymore.

Michael's Gift Card
I'm a huge crafter so I would like to have one of these!






0 comments:

Post a Comment