Sunday, December 3, 2017

Blogmas 2017 Day 2: Favorite Christmas Drinks


When it comes to Christmas time, I'm all about the drinks, food, candy... everything! Ever since I was a young girl, I loved having the special drinks around Christmas time. They just brought so much joy to me during the time and I still have such great memories of them. I do have a few favorite drinks.



Silk Soy Original Nog
I used to drink regular dairy egg nog as a child but, since I no longer consume dairy products (I haven't drank cow milk since high school ... or a lot of dairy products either), I drink soy or almond milk. I discovered Silk brands egg nog a few years ago. It is so good!


Starbucks Classic Hot Cocoa
I usually get these in their K-Cups, these are so delicious!




Starbucks Holiday Blend 2017
I also get these in their K-Cups. Every year, it seems to change a bit on the notes but overall, this blend is hands down, the best dark roast coffee during Christmas time!



0 comments:

Post a Comment