Saturday, December 9, 2017

Blogmas 2017 Day 9: Animal Lovers Gift Guide


Blogmas 2017 Day 9: Animal Lovers Gift Guide
I know it's not makeup or beauty related but, some of us (such as myself) love animals and our pets as much as we do beauty and makeup! I love my birds and I love things that resemble birds from scarves to journals!


These are so cute. They are made of wire and you can get them personalized with your dogs name on them! 
Etsy Seller: Foxblossom


Have a charm bracelet? Have a dog? Why not put their name on a cute dog bone on your bracelet?
Etsy Seller: UnmistakablyMine

I died when I saw this! I have two birds myself and I just think this is adorable!
Etsy Seller: StrictlyBusinessMugs

These are absolutely adorable. If you're a cat dad or cat mom, these are for you!
Etsy Seller: ErikaLesavageDesign

These are also adorable for car lovers. You can personalize them with the initial or your cats name on them! 
Etsy Seller: MignonandMignon


DISCLAIMER: ALL photos are credited and belong to their original owners. They were used only for this blog for gift guides and to also help the sellers. I DO NOT own these photos. If the owners of the photos have any concerns, please contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment