Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Blogmas 2017 Day 4: Gift Guide for Him


Blogmas 2017 Day 4: Gift Guide for Him

Let's just honest ... guys are the hardest to shop for during the holidays. Unless you know exactly what he wants! I know my dad, brothers and significant other is always hard. Here are some ideas I whipped up for the guys!


The Art of Shaving Unscented Mid Size 
This brand a great reputation for shaving and grooming. This kit is unscented, which is great for skin that is sensitive to scents. The kit is targeted to prevent ingrown hairs and razor burn, which is painful to deal with. The kit includes their pre-shave oil, shaving cream, genuine badger shaving brush, and after-shave balm pump.

Jack Black Power Trip Travel Set
The Jack Black brand is a big favorite among a lot of guys I hear. This set is targeted for all skin types. It helps with oiliness, pores, dullness and uneven texture. The set comes with their facial cleanser, facial moisturizer, face scrub, and a therapy lip balm to help with prevent those chapped lips. It's free of parabens as well.

Clinique Happy for Him Set
This scent for men if you don't know what they usually wear and want to get them a cologne. I've gotten this for my father a few times and he's loved it. It's not too harsh or too light.

Clinique Great Skin for Him Set
This is another one that I've gotten for my father and he's enjoyed it. Let's face it, men aren't the biggest on taking care of the skin on their face, let alone washing it twice a day. This set is targeted for all skin types and comes with their cleanser, face scrub (great getting that smooth skin and for pre-shaving), sunscreen, and aloe shave gel.

Clinique for Men Sonic System Deep Cleansing Brush
This is much cheaper version that is close to the clarisonic system that I'm about to mention. It's a sonic cleansing system designed to get all that gunk out of the face; dirt, oil, environmental elements and cleans the skin a lot better than hands.

Clarisonic Alpha Fit Cleansing System for Men
Although this is pricey, these systems are worth the money. I have a clarisonic myself and love it! It defenitely cleans my face a lot better than just my hands. This system is targeted for all types of skin on men and is great for pores, blemishes and redness.






1 comment:

  1. Great post! I know I'm always wondering what to get the men I know xx

    ReplyDelete