Monday, September 29, 2014

Haul: Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette


I was excited when I saw tweets, blog posts and photos on instagram about the new Vice 3 palette from Urban Decay launching! I never got my hands on the second palette and still to this day, never touched the original, even though now I should go pick it up!

I decided to get my hands on this beauty. I got mine at Impulse Beauty inside Macy's for around $65 after taxes.


It comes in a lovely makeup bag that matches the palette which I thought was pretty cool since I'm basically addicted to makeup bags... no really, I am, I have waaaay too many now! And of course, a double ended brush!

I'm excited to break into this palette and start testing it out, see how the colors wear, the pigmentation, all the good stuff I usually hear about Urban Decay eye shadows. I will definitely be doing a review on this palette once I've had time to fully play with the colors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment