Friday, September 19, 2014

Sephora Haul! Lorac, Too Faced, Kat Von D, Makeup Forever

I recently made a trip to Sephora and came out with some new goodies! I was excited to get some new products, especially a new liquid liner!




LoracPRO Palette: This palette is amazing! It's a must have if you don't have it. I'm amazed how long it took me to finally get this palette after drooling over it for so long. The pigmentation is amazing and staying power is an all day! It has a variety of shimmer and matte shadows to make numerous eye looks. I've been using a mixture of the shimmer and mattes ever since I got it.

Too Faced Candlelight Glow: I've been using the Fergie Wet n Wild highlighters for a year or so and I love them so much. I've been eyeing this highlighter for so long. It's amazing on my skin tone. The packaging is adorable as well.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner: After using L'oreal's Linear Liquid Liner for years I finally decided it was time for the search for a new liquid liner. The L'oreal one was constantly fading through out the day and smearing in the inner corner of my eye. This Kat Von D liner is amazing. It's a super fine tip which makes it easy to create a winged eye and it stays all day for me

Makeup Forever Artist Shadows: These are brand new to Sephora and I was swatching a whole bunch of them. I'm drawn to purple eye shadows and I couldn't resist buying these three. Sephora had a three shadows for $44. I bought I918 Lavender, I922 Eletric Purple, and ME930 Black Purple. The pigmentation on these shadows is ridiculous!



0 comments:

Post a Comment