Sunday, September 21, 2014

Makeup & Eye of the Day #1 (LoracPRO Palette)

 As you can see from my scarf (which by the way, is a new obsession since I bought it!) that I'm ready for Fall to finally get here in Florida (if it does!) so I created a neutral transitioning into fall look that I'm in love with! Hope you all enjoy! I've listed what I've used before!


Eyes: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
MAC Paintpot (Painterly)
LoracPRO Palette [Champage (innter corner and eyebrow), Gold (lid), Taupe (crease/transition shade), Pewter (lower crease), Garnet (upper crease), Espresso (outer eye)]
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (Trooper)
Kiss Lashes (01)

Face:
Becca Ever-Matte Pore Perfecting Primer
Clinique Stay Matte Oil-Free Makeup (04 Creamwhip)
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NW20)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Power (Translucent)
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer (Sunny)
MAC Pro Longwear Blush (Stay Pretty)
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo

Eyebrows:
Milani Easybrow? (Natural Taupe)
NYX Single Shadow (Thryst)

Lips:
ELF Moisturizing Lipstick (Party in the Buff)



0 comments:

Post a Comment