Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My vanity setup



I thought of a first post and why not share my vanity! :) This is my current vanity and the setup of the vanity! It's the vanity from the Hayworth Collection through Pier 1 Imports. 

My wonderful parents got me this vanity in pieces at different times for two of my birthdays and a Christmas present. I got the vanity for my 23rd birthday, the mirror for Christmas 2012 and the bench for my 24th birthday. I used to have ALL my makeup in my bathroom, until it started falling all over the place. Ugh! I eventually moved onto a train case and that only went as far as the makeup could fit in the case... which wasn't long! Sooooo, I asked for this for my birthday! I've had this vanity for almost three two years now and I absolutely love it. I'm in the process of redoing my bedroom (the unmatching furniture in the vanity mirror) and I kept eyeing this beauty for the longest time over YouTube, Instagram and the store itself. It truely is a beauty! 

Items on the vanity:

Small Mirror - I took this from my mother's bathroom, haha.
Acrylic 12 Lipstick Holder - Container Store [Here]
Large Acrylic Divider - Target
Makeup Brush Holders - Sonia Kashuk (Target) [Here] & [Here] 
Acrylic Drawers - Container Store [Here]

2 comments:

  1. I love your setup! Do you have any updated setups? :)

    I just followed you on twitter, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rebecca Richards,

    This setup is so old now. I do have an update setup. I'll make a post of it!

    ReplyDelete