Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Review: Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipsticks

I'm a huge lip product junkie! I'm always lured into buying nude, soft peach, soft and dark pink colored lip products, especially nudes and light pinks (they are my weakness). I've recently discovered Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipsticks!



I picked up Creme, Honeyed, Yummy, Darling, and Heavenly


From left to right: Creme, Honeyed, Yummy, Darling, Heavenly

I've swatched the lipsticks on my wrist and with one stroke they have great pigmentation! Covergirl claims "Beautiful rich lip color infused with silk. Protein to help sustain moisture levels so there more you wear it, the more gorgeous your lips become." and "transforms lips to noticeably more smooth and gorgeous lips in just 7 days"

I paid around $7.55 each for mine, which is not a bad deal! Thankfully, Covergirl sealed these lipsticks so I didn't have to worry about others testing it out and the lipstick color on the bottom matches closely to the color of the lipstick. Now, I don't know about the transforming lips into smoother lips in 7 days, since I didn't really notice that while wearing them and I wasn't wearing these two colors for 7 days straight, but my lips felt very moisturized while wearing them.

Pros:
- Good pigmentation
- Seems good
- Lips feel moisturized
- Inexpensive
- Good packaging
- Lipstick is sealed in store

Cons:
- Color doesn't last long, have to reapply throughout the day

I would say these are definitely worth picking up and trying out. I'm going to end up getting more colors for myself!

Disclaimer: All lipsticks were purchased on my own. All opinions are my own. Nothing was sent to me nor am I affiliated with Covergirl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment