Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Trash Talk! Empties + mini reviews! (September 2014)

So, let's talk about some trash :)

To start off with, skincare & hygiene:


Bodycology Exfoliating Body Scrub (XOXO):
I've been using the Tree Hut Shea Body Scrubs for a few years now and I love them so much, they help scrub my skin and make it soft, make it easier to shave and my skin feels so wonderful for days afterward. I've seen Bodycology at Walmart, Target, and ULTA and was always curious and picked a scrub up! I definitely like this brand of scrub. It gives my skin a smooth feeling just like my Tree Hut scrubs do. Now I'm wanting to try the other scents! 

LUSH Lip Scrub (Bubblegum):
I've used this scrub for years! I use it several times a week during my night routine before bed and it makes my lips so smooth and ready for lip application the next day!

Dove Dry Shampoo:
I try not to wash my hair every single day, so I ended up getting into using dry shampoos. I've tried a lot of brands and so far, Dove Dry Shampoo is the best on my hair. It makes the oil disappear, makes my hair smell really good, doesn't give that white cast, and it adds a lot of volume to my hair!

Maybelline Clean Express Gentle Eye Makeup Remover:
Let's be real here, my eyes litterly hate every eye makeup remover out there. I've tried tons from Clinique, MAC, Estee Lauder to Neutrogena and they've all stung my eyes terribly. This remover is very gentle on my eyes and removes everything! Even my Kat Von D liquid liner which is so hard to get off! As a plus, it does not leaves my eyes feeling greasy!

Secret Clinical Strength Deoderant (Oh-la-la):
Over the years and growing up, I have found most deodorants to work for me. I do sweat a lot from taking medications so I discovered the clinic strength deodorants and they work wonders for me. I no longer get sweat stains in my clothes, especially my white shirts (ugh, I hate that) and it keeps my underarms dry all day long!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel:
I have oily skin, very oily skin in my T-zone and somewhat normal on my cheeks and neck. I've been using this moisturizer for years since I was a teenager and I've never switched to any brand. This is my night time moisturizer (I use a different moisturizer for the day by Clinique) and absorbs quickly, isn't greasy, doesn't have a scent to irritate my skin, doesn't break me out and leaves my skin feeling so soft.

Victoria's Secret Body Splash (Such A Flirt):
I love the smell of this! It's very girly and feminine and great for spring time. I wore it a lot during spring going into summer. I'm always buying this scent whenever I visit Victoria's Secret to snag their 6 for $35 deal on their beauty line!

Makeup:


NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer (Sunny):
I love this bronzer! I always repurchase it and buy backups of it all the time. It's great on my skin tone, doesn't leave me orange or dirty looking and lasts all day.

Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact! Mascara (Blackest Black):
I hated using this mascara. I thought it would be a nice dupe for Clinique Lash Impact Mascara at first but then, as I applied it to my lashes, it was horrible. Basically, the formula in the tube is so dried out and I got no product on my lashes from the brush. Bad buy.

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer (002):
I normally prime my T-zone with a mattifying, pore refining and oil controlling type of primer and the rest of my face with a normal type of primer. Well, this primer does the job for my cheeks and neck for making my foundation last throughout the day. 

Misc:


Bath & Body Works Candle (Mahogany Teakwood):
I love this candle. It smells so wonderful when it's lit and in my wallflower in my bedroom. I'm constantly repurchasing it everytime they have their 2 for $22 3-Wick Candle sale. It litterly reminds me of a well dressed, good smelling man, haha. It's a strong smelling scented candle so it's not for the faint hearted but, if you love those types of scented candles, such as myself, then this one is for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment