Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello there beauty world...

Hi there! My name is Dawn. I'm glad you stumbled upon my blog. I decided to finally jump into the online beauty world. I've been into beauty and makeup probably since late high school years and only in the past few years have I gotten more experienced at applying makeup. The purpose of this blog is express my beauty side with product reviews, hauls, beauty organization tips, beauty tips, and non-beauty related posts.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12953695/?claim=ku8q8b6far3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! I'm loving the content you have so far. I'm new to the beauty blogging world as well. I'd love it if you'd drop by my blog at mb-belle.blogspot.com.
    Also, I'd like to follow you but I don't see your follow button anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm glad you stumbled upon my blog! I really appreciate it. I followed your blog! :) great content and thank you for the comment on my content I have so far. I'm not sure how to add a follow about for blogger as all I'm seeing is ones for Google+? So maybe that's the way to follow blogs? Not sure!

      Delete
    2. Oh, I figured it out! It's on my blog now, yay! Now people can follow me! :D

      Delete