Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Blogmas 2014 Day 10: Handmade Christmas Decorations

Blogmas 2014 Day 10: Handmade Christmas Decorations!


So, over the years growing up, me and my family have accumulated a lot of different and unique Christmas decorations, especially ornaments. We have a lot of the handmade decorations me and my brothers made when we were kids in school but, unfortunately over the years, they've aged and are put away somewhere safe to prevent further damage to them.

I do however, have ornaments! 


Cute story with these guys! When my parents first got married, they didn't have a lot of money to spend on Christmas decorations, gifts, etc, so they made their own decorations. These have been in our family for so long, I don't even know how old they are, but they are precious and I put them on the tree every year. They have aged and the eyes have fallen off the santas but, they are so cute!


I made this in elementary school (Grade 1 through 6). They were made for my parents and I love them so much, they go on the tree every year. 


These were made by my two older brothers before I was even born. They are little presents that we put into the Christmas tree. Of course, they are empty, but we like to hide them in the branches of the tree.


My oldest brother made this when he was little out of clay! I love this little tree!

I truly love handmade Christmas decorations over store bought ones, simply because they were made by someone with love and thought in them.

Do you have any special handmade Christmas decorations?

1 comment:

  1. OMG these are soooo cute. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete