Monday, December 22, 2014

Blogmas 2014 Day 22: Stocking Stuffer Ideas

Blogmas 2014 Day 22: Stocking Stuffer Ideas!


Wow... the days are counting down fast. I already posted a Stocking Stuffer guide for my Holiday 2014 Gift Guide which you can check out HERE if you'd like. But! I thought I'd throw in even more stocking stuffer ideas! I've rounded up some more small sized gifts that are perfect for stockings and don't need to be wrapped up!

These are perfect for any woman who uses a hot tool on a regular bases to straighten, curl, flip or blow dry their hair. These large mouth clips hold large amounts of hair sections in place so you can style the other sections.

These masks come in different types depending the on the needs of different skin types from oily, ance prone, dehydrated, dull to sensitive skin! All you do is put the fiber mask on, wait 15 to 20 minutes and you take it off. Great gift idea for a girls night in!


I have completely fallen in love with this mascara myself! It gives great volume and length to lashes. The brush head is large enough to fully coat all lashes, including the bottom lashes!

These little guy are just like their bigger version, the original beauty blender, except they are smaller for blending out concealer underneath the eyes, around the nose, mouth, and other parts of the face. They are always great for blending out liquid contouring.

Sally Hanson Salon Effects ($6.00 - $9.00)
We all love paint our finger nails, including myself, but the mess and mistakes I make are terrible, so I end up going to the salon or finding some other way to get my nails to look pretty. These are real nail polish strips that come in a huge variety of different colors, patterns, and designs. They are easily to apply, remove, and wear.

This small compact contour kit has three perfect shades for any skin tone to use for contouring the cheeks, nose, brow bone, and other places for desired high lighting and contouring. It comes with a angled fluffy brush and is the perfect size palette for traveling with or using everyday.

I know I'm not the only one who hates tangles in my hair in the morning or after I wash hair... it's annoying and down right painful trying to get them out! I discovered this tool a few months back and I believe every woman should have this in her life, especially if she has long hair or easily tangled hair. This brush gets tangles out in seconds with no pain or tearing hair and can used on dry or wet hair!

I know... $13 for an eyelash curler?! Believe me, I know it's a bit much, but I absolutely love this eyelash curler next to my trusty Sally Hanson ones. This gives amazing curved lashes that any woman would love to have. These eyelash curlers come in different colors and extra spare curler cushion replacements.

I hope I helped with some more stocking stuffer ideas for you all! 

Are you putting your stocking out this year for Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. I have heard those DryBar yellow clips are amazing from someone else too! They look like a total necessity if you frequently style your hair :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete