Thursday, December 4, 2014

Blogmas 2014 Day 4: Christmas Movies

Blogmas 2014 Day 4: Christmas Movies!


Yay, Christmas movies! I absolutely loooove when they come on the television and Netflix around this time of year! I enjoy just about all Christmas related movies, but of course, listing all of them would make this post a year long, haha! So, I picked my top favorites that I watch every year because they mean a lot to me, always get me the spirit of Christmas, and they teach me lessons about Christmas.

- They give me more Christmas spirit
- They make me happy
- They teach us the true meaning of Christmas
- They teach me about the importance of family traditions



Frost the Snowman
I grew up watching this every year around Christmas! I would sign along to the movie, laugh with the movie, and cry with the movie. It really shows how important a friendship is in life, especially during the holidays!

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
I also grew up on this movie. It's such a cute movie with the play-dough like characters! Rudolph was always an outcast and misfit among the other reindeer, because his nose was different, it lit up! Very sad how the other reindeer were to him, but in the end, that nose came in great handy for Santa to get the presents to all the children before Christmas morning.

  

A Charlie Brown Christmas
The Charlie Brown series always makes me happy and puts a big smile on my face! Not only does Charlie over come several obstacles in this movies, but he teaches his friends in the movies and us about the importance of holidays and why we celebrate them together with friends and family!

Dr. Seuss How The Grinch Stole Christmas (Cartoon Version)
I rarely see this on television or Netflix, but I always read this book growing up. It's exactly like 2000 version, just in a more Dr. Seuss feeling!


Jingle All The Way
Hahahaha. I can't even right now. I get such a great laugh from this movie. It's a real cute movie and really shows how hard some parents work their butts off to get that one toy their child really wants, no matter what!

How The Grinch Stole Christmas 
Another great laugh! I always enjoyed the cartoon version, but when they came out with this version, I loved it even more. It really shows the crazyness of the holidays, how people can be, and the lessons that we can all learn during the holidays.


The Polar Express
A very cute movie! I watch this every year. Even though sneaking out of bed before Christmas morning is a bad thing when you're a kid and waiting for Santa to arrive, I'm sure we all did it a few times when we were young!

A Christmas Carol
There is alooooot to be learned while watching this movie! It's never a great idea to be grumpy or mean during the holidays, especially when it's around Christmas time. The man in this movie had a terrible experience with Christmas growing up, but through the movie, the Christmas Spirit helped him take a new and better view on Christmas. Sometimes, we just need the Christmas Spirit to help us find our way to the joys of Christmas time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment