Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Blogmas 2014 Day 9: Christmas Wishlist

Blogmas 2014 Day 9: Christmas Wishlist!

Blogmas 2014 List


So, the last few weeks to a month, I've been busy with school, and I mean busy. I've had tests and papers flying left and right. I was sick with some weird stomach virus for almost three weeks where I could barely eat anything (thankfully, that's over with!), and I started working a new job recently. I spent the last five or six months job searching, struggling with money, and paying bills that now having a new job has made me feel a lot better. With all that going on, thinking about what I want for Christmas has been the last thing on my mind. I haven't really thought about anything big or special I've really been wanting this year since, so I thought maybe some new items I've been drooling over, items I want more of simply because I loved them so much, and fragrances!

I have a family, a job, a boyfriend, an education ... what more could I really need? I have the important things in my life already! I bought the IKEA Alex 9 Drawer system for myself for my birthday that I wanted to fix my makeup storage problem, my boyfriend bought me a nice handbag for my birthday, and I've got just about every new palette for the this years holiday... 

I do like gift cards... Sephora, MAC, Charlotte Russe, and Ulta are some nice ideas for me... so I made a small list of some things I'd like this year; some items I've loved and want a re-stock of and new items I've been wanting to try out!


Is there anything special you'd like for Christmas this year?

1 comment:

  1. I literally haven;t got time for Xmas this year, it is the least organised I have ever ever been. I want a new camera for Xmas. :) xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete