Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Holiday 2014 Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers!

Hello beautifuls! Christmas will be here for you know it! Ever since I was little, one of the best things about Christmas morning was going through my stocking. I always loved the little gifts I got in my stocking, and I still do today. So, whether you have a mother, a sister, a friend, or a loved one who you know is a beauty lover, don't forget her stocking. These guys are small sized items that make perfect stuffing in a stocking!

Is the perfect go-to application for foundation and concealer, and best of all, you get the cleanser along with it to keep them nice and clean!


This liquid liner is my personal favorite liquid liner for creating a thin to thick cat eye eyeliner look!


These are amazing lip balms for anyone. They are small, compact, very moisturizing, come in different flavors, and fit just about anywhere!


This is a must have for women and men who wear perfume/cologne on a regular basis! I hate lugging around a giant perfume bottle for the fear of it breaking (especially when it was an expensive fragrance!) These little guys have a atomizer system where you take off the top of the fragrance bottle, squirt desired amount into travalo, and viola! Travel friendly fragrance!

These wipes are infused with Bite's signature super fruit flavor for removing all lip product off of your lips, leaving them hydrated, nourished, and smooth feeling.


All Nighter, De-Slick, and Chill. I personally love the All Nighter setting spray from Urban Decay. Anyone who applies makeup and wants it to look fresh all day and not melt off, this is a must have! It's perfect for any skin type as well!

I mentioned this in my Holday 2014 Gift Guide: Eyeshadow Junkies! post as one of the palettes that I recommended for eyeshadow junkies such as myself, and yes, I recommend it again as a stocking stuffer! Why? It's small, completely composed of neutral colors, travel and storage friendly, and it's great for anyone who has a busy day ahead them while getting ready in the morning!


There are a total of ten available colors in these melted lipsticks ranging from pale pink to berry shades. They are nothing like a lipstick! They are great pigmentation, easy to apply, long lasting, smell great, and moisturizing!

Do you enjoy getting stocking stuffers?

1 comment:

  1. I want it all lol. especially the palette. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete