Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September 2014 Favorites!

It's that time already? September went by pretty fast. For this month I mostly have lip products and false eyelashes since for some reason I went on a lip balm stain binge and bought all kinds of brands and colors! They truly are a favorite lip product for me now. So, here we go, my second monthly favorites post! 


KISS Lashes (01), Salon Perfect Lashes (Natural & Glamorous):
I haven't worn lashes in years and I started wearing them again. I stepped out of my comfort zone and finally started to wear them. Now, I can't stop wearing them! I feel so naked without them. Salon Perfect and KISS lashes are perfect for me; lightweight, not too much and finish my eye look!

Duo Brush-Oh Adhesive:
This is honestly the best glue ever. I can't work with the squeeze tubes really well, I just can't for some reason. This is easy and fast for me to just brush the glue on, let them set and pop them on!


Lippies, lippies, lippies...

Lypsyl:
I discovered this through Hollie Forrest over at Eating Lipstick through her blog postings and get ready with me videos on YouTube and I must say, she is right, this stuff is amazing! It makes my lips feel so smooth after wearing it and it doesn't rub off fast. Plus, the minty feeling is soothing.

Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain (Nudist Colony): & NYC CityProof Twistable Intense Lip Color (Nolita Neutral):
These two balm stains have been my absolute favorites for the month. Everyday this month I've been putting them in my bag. For me, balm stains are convenient especially when I don't always have time to apply lipstick. They both give a beautiful nude look to my lips. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish  Colour Rush (Give Me A Cuddle):
I haven't done make neutral looks this month so I've been grabbing this color a lot to throw in my bag whenever I have a neutral eye look. It really stains my lips and leaves a nice peachy toned pink color!

Covergirl Colorlicious Lipgloss (Melted Toffee):
I've been topping off my nude lips with this lipgloss. It adds that extra shine to any of my nude lips that may look "too nude" with my fair skin tone. They smell amazing as well and give amazing color pay off!

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick (Honeyed):
I think I've been grabbing for this color so much this month because of either the name or the delicious smell of these lipsticks from their line of makeup! Seriously, they smell like cookies or something! Other than that, I've been popping this on with extremely dark or smoky eyes!

ELF Moisturizing Lipstick (Party in the Buff):
I've been wearing this shade with every dark colored eye look this month. It's the perfect peachy nude for my skin tone. Not too nude, not too peachy, just right! It's creamy and lasts long.


Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm:
I'm going to be doing a full review on this product very soon, so be on the look out for that post! Basically, this is a miracle in a tiny jar! This is actually a sample size I got in a Sephora beauty bag with a $35 purchase and it has completely and I mean, completely made the fine lines around the outside of my eyes disappear! Definitely going to purchase the full size when my sample runs out.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque:
I love applying masks on the weekends! Sometimes I switch them up depending on how my skin feels and is reacting and I've been grabbing this one every Sunday night. This one really helps with my excess oil and acne issues I get every now and then. It smells great, feels great on my skin, doesn't break me out, good price and my skin seems to really love this.

To throw in some randoms...


Airhead Bites:
I don't know what it is about this candy but I'm obsessed with eating it and buying it wherever I see it! I'm serious, I have an addiction to it. They are just so yummy!

Wriglety's Juicy Fruit Gum:
I've been a fan of this gum for years. It's usually my go-to gum when I don't want to chew on mint flavored gum and I've been grabbing for it this entire month!

Pur Wintergreen Gum:
I spotted this at Walgreens a few weeks back and I really love this stuff. It's aspartame free, gluten free, vegan, and sugar free. The flavor is a very strong mint flavor but, lasts very long for me! Unfortunately, I haven't seen it around since the time I bought it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment