Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Beauty Haul! MAC, Sephora & BH Cosmetics!

So, I may have went a little ham lately at the mall. But I really wanted to check out the new Too Faced Every Nice Palette because I had their holiday palette from 2012 and couldn't get my hands on last years. This year was worth the wait! I'll also have a video for this as well!


BH Cosmetics 6 Collete Contour & Blush Palette:
It's funny where I found this, Urban Outfitters, of all places! I go in there once in a blue moon and I found these palettes. I've never tried BH Cosmetics and I really want to at some point, because their eyeshadow palette look like so much fun! The blushes in this are pretty, I'm not sure about that bronzer and highlight. I ended up buying two (thinking they were two different palettes and had different packaging) so I put the second in my makeup kit I use on others!

Too Faced Everything Nice Palette:
I'm glad I was able to get my hands on this palette. I saw so many photos of it online and swatches and drooled over it even more every time I kept seeing it in Sephora. I haven't even swatched it yet!

Too Faced Melted Lipstick (Melted Marshmallow):
I got a sample from Ulta of Melted Pheony and I loooove that shade so, I went out and bought another one, They so good, easy to apply and last long!

LUSH Lip Scrub (Bubblegum):
My lips have been dying without this! I ran out weeks ago and had such dried out lips I was going crazy. I seriously can't live without this!

Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser:
I feel as if I'm the last person on the planet to find out about this. I've been cleaning my beauty sponges with baby shampoo like I do with my makeup brushes and it never got the foundation stains out of them. Sephora said it would definitely get them out so we'll see how it goes!

MAC Warm Neutral Palette:
I always hear such great things about MAC's neutral eyeshadows but never took the step to buying the individual shadows (potted or in pan refills) to create my own neutral palette. Maybe because I'm not the best at neutral palettes? Don't know. I've been looking at this palette for weeks. I love this palette, I've been swatching it since I bought it and I've fallen in love!



0 comments:

Post a Comment