Sunday, October 26, 2014

Makeup & Eye of the Day (Fall Leaves Inspired)

Hello beautifuls, today I have a makeup & eye of the day for you. I live in Florida and in my area, we don't get much changing of the leaves depending on what trees you live around. We get brown and if gets really cold, orange and red. I love the changing of the leaves during the Fall and Winter, especially up North, so I created a Fall leaves inspired look today!


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette: Bobby Dazzle (inner corner highlight), Undone (transition), Sonic (crease), Lucky (entire lid), Alchemy + Vanity (inner crease), Bondage (outer corner), Truth (brow bone highlight)
Kat Von D Liquid Liner (Trooper)
Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer
Clinique High Impact Mascara

Face:
BECCA Ever Matte Pore Perfecting Primer
Revlon ColorStay Foundation (Buff)
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NW20)
ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder
Clinique Stay Matte Pressed Powder
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer (Sunny)
ELF Blush (Candid Coral)
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo

Brows:
Milani Easybrow (Natural Taupe)
NYX Single Shadow (Thyrst)
Milani Brow Shaping Gel

Lips:
Jordana Lip Liner (Tawny)
Maybelline ColorSensational Creamy Matte Lipstick (650 Nude Embrace)

Tutorial? If you would like me to do a video tutorial on this look or any fall inspired looks, comment below, tweet me, or contact me via any social networking I'm apart of!

0 comments:

Post a Comment