Thursday, October 16, 2014

Makeup & Eye of the Day! (featuring Too Faced Everything Nice Palette)

I remember saying in my beauty haul video I posted yesterday evening that I wanted to bust into the Too Faced Everything Nice Palette, and well I did. I made this day time wearable purple smoky eye look (I usually do light purple smoky eye looks during the day, it's my thing). 

I will have a "Get Ready With Me" video uploaded to YouTube either tonight or tomorrow so keep on the look out :)


No idea why my face looks so serious here but it really shows the eye look! 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
Too Faced Everything Nice Palette: Mauvelous + Turtle Dove (inner eye highlight) Fawned of You (transition) Be You (crease), Live it Up (lid), Secret Lovers (inner crease), Chocolate Moon (outer corner) Turtle Dove (brow bone highlight)
Kat Von D Liquid Liner (Trooper)
Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara

Face:
BECCA Ever Matte Pore Perfecting Primer
Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation (Buff)
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NW20)
ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder
Clinique Stay Matte Pressed Powder (Stay Buff)
Too Faced Chocolate Solei Bronzer (Too Faced Everything Nice Palette)
Jordana Blush (Rose Silk)
Milani Illuminating Face Powder (Beauty's Touch)

Brows
Milani Easybrow (Natural Taupe)
NYX Single Shadow (Thyrst)
Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel

Lips
NYX Lip Liner (Natural)
Fergie Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick (Fergie Daily)
Covergirl Colorlicious Lip Gloss (Melted Toffee)

Clothing & Accessories
Earrings - Betsey Johnson
Scarf - LuLu's





0 comments:

Post a Comment