Monday, October 6, 2014

My Top Favorite Mascaras (Drugstore Edition)

We all have our favorite mascaras for all different reasons; lengthening, volumizing, fuller, false-looking, favorite brand, price, they options of endless! For me, mascara really needs to add length, volume and fullness to my lashes. Alone, they are short and somewhat thinned out. These are my top favorite drugstore (CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart, Kmart, Etc) mascaras that I always repurchase and love!




L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black

I love this mascara and I'm so happy I discovered it and tried it out after watching a few YouTube videos featuring it! It adds volume, fullness, and length to my lashes. It's a very close dupe to my high-end favorite, Clinique High Impact Mascara




Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
Aside from the cute packaging and bendable mascara wand, which makes it easy for getting to the tiny lashes in the corners of your eyes, this mascaras adds tons of volume and fullness to my lashes. It's a "gel" formulated mascara, so you can build up your lash volume without clumpy lashes!




L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
I discovered this mascara about a year ago among the search for a new mascara. I really like how this add volumes and fullness to my lashes, not much lengthening though. Only issue with this mascara is I only need two coats max, or I'll have clumpy lashes!



L'Oreal 24HR Power Volume Mascara
TALK ABOUT VOLUME! This gives amazing volume and you really only need a few coats or else you will get extremely clumpy lashes, which is the downside of the wand being so huge. The word Power Volume is a great definition for this mascara




L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara
This is another mascara is adorable packaging and commercial to go along with it! It has a bendable wand want to help get the tiny lashes in the corner of your eyes and the the want itself is pointed to give additional help in getting the corner lashes and bottom lashes! It adds volumes and length but, not more fullness.






0 comments:

Post a Comment