Sunday, October 12, 2014

Review! Makeup Artist Shadows I918, I922, ME930! + Swatches!

About a month ago, I wandered into Sephora (which always seem to happen to me, I like to window shop in there!) and I stumbled upon Makeup Forever's new eyeshadow line; Artist Shadows. My jaw litterly dropped and my eyes were so huge when I saw the purples. I honestly can not stop talking about these three shadows I'm about to share with you! 

I bought mine at Sephora. They were having a great deal on these shadows and I picked the "Pick any 3 shadows for $44 (Trio Palette Included). Each individual eyeshadow is #21.


Left to right: I918 Lavender (Iridescent), I922 Electric Purple (Iridescent), ME930 Black Purple (Metallic)

I922 and ME930 are extremely pigmented so a little bit is all you need!


Front of each palette (single, duo & trio palette) features clear view of shadow colors and the signature "Makeup Forever" name!



The back features "Artist Palette"

The palette itself was made very durable, so you can travel with it, throw it your everyday makeup bag or put it with the rest of your eyeshadow collection. The clear view is a nice addition for those (myself included) who have large amounts of palettes and have trouble finding colors they want at times!


Swatches! I918, I922, ME930 (without primer)

Pros:
High pigmentation
Long wearing
No fallout through wearing the shadows
Shadows come in a large variety of colors
Shadows have a magnetic base (for putting in z-palettes if you travel of accumulate more)
Single, duo & trio palette are great for traveling

Cons: 
Pricey

Final thoughts:
I feel Makeup Forever had no flaws in these eyeshadows. They have such beautiful pigmentation and color pay off and the color variety is jaw dropping, especially when you see their display in Sephora! It's almost overwhelming. Makeup Forever has no disappointed me yet in any of their products so far!



0 comments:

Post a Comment