Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall Bath & Body Works Haul; Candles & Hand Sanitizers!

Just a simple non-beauty related post :) I've had a bunch of various coupons for Bath & Body Works over the past few visits to their store and I thought I'd share my haul. This haul is about three different trips and is all Fall!



As you can see, I've been burning Mahogany Teakwood ever since I purchased it! I always repurchase this candle as it's my favorite scented candle from this company.

Trick or Treat 
Leaves
Flannel
Baltic Black Pearl
Mahogany Teakwood
Cayenne Caramel


White Pear & Fig
Crisp Morning Air
Paris Amour
Ginger Snap
A Walk in the Woods
Fresh Sparkling Snow
Cocoa Mint
Dazzling Diamond
Cozy Vanilla Cream
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin


What is your favorite Bath & Body Works scent for Fall?


0 comments:

Post a Comment