Friday, October 24, 2014

Video! Wearable Purple Smokey Eye Talk Through Tutorial (using Too Faced Everything Nice Palette)

Hi again beautifuls! I filmed my very first eye tutorial this afternoon and uploaded it to YouTube! It's a wearable purple smokey eye look using the Too Faced Everything Nice Palette. I absolutely love wearing purple smokey eyes and purple eyes in general, it's my favorite eyeshadow color! 


This look is great if you have green eyes! It makes them pop!

Eyes:
ELF Eyelid Primer (Pearl)
Too Faced Everything Nice Palette: Turtle Dove + Mauvelous (inner highlight), Fawned of You (transition), Be You (crease), Secret Lovers (inner crease), Chocolate Moon (outer corner)
Kat Von D Liquid Liner (Trooper)
Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Clinique Extreme Volume High Impact Mascara

Face:
BECCA Ever Matte Pore Perfecting Primer
Revlon ColorStay (Buff)
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NW20)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (Transparent)
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer (Sunny)
MAC Pro Longwear Blush (Stay Pretty)

Brows:
Milani Easybrow (Natural Taupe)
NYX Single Shadow (Thyrst)
Milani Clear Brow Shaping Gel

I hope you all enjoyed the tutorial! I had a lot of fun making it :) Please let me know if you have any video requests and I will be glad to do them for you all! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment