Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Review! Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette!

I've been obsessed with this palette since I purchased it! I never had the chance to get my hands on the Vice 2 and yet to have tried Vice. So with that being said, I definitely made it a mission to get my hands on this palette. I bought my through Beauty Impulse inside Macy's for around $65. I've been swatching the colors in the palette and playing around with different looks and couldn't wait to share this palette with you all! (Unfortunately, I forgot to get a shot of the matching makeup bag!)

This limited edition palette is extra slim and lightweight with a magnetic closure and features 20 never before seen eyeshadows!

Included:
Vice 3 Palette
Matching makeup bag
Matching double-ended eyeshadow brush (shader & crease)


The front of palette features the Vice name in green with a jewel tone effect to it on a mirror reflective case.


The back of the palette is a reflection green color with Urban Decay's general information and ingredients, product longevity, and cruelty-free symbol.


The eye shadow colors are very eye catching when you first open the palette. They're mostly jewel tone colors; six mattes and fourteen shimmers. The colors make eye looks endless from a neutral look to a smoky look!


I think I mention this all the time, but I'm a sucker for purples, mauves, golds and plums so this is my favorite side of my palette! You can most certainly whip up some fall looks with this three rows here.


Left to right: DTF (matte), Downfall (matte), Undone (matte), Truth (matte)


Left to right: Brokedown (shimmer), Heroine (shimmer), Freeze (shimmer), Dragon (shimmer)


Left to right: Bobby Dazzle (shimmer), Reign (shimmer), Lucky (shimmer), Vanity (shimmer)


Left to right: Sonic (shimmer), Bondage (shimmer), Alchemy (shimmer), Alien (shimmer)


Left to right: Revolver (matte), Defy (matte), Angel (shimmer), Last Sin (shimmer)


Matching double-ended eyeshadow brush (crease and shader) which is great for traveling!



My final thoughts? I've been obsessed with this palette. It's fall time so I've been grabbing for this palette for fall looks. I've fallen in love with Sonic, Bondage, Alchemy, Reign and Lucky as they make perfect fall eye looks. I'm very pleased with this palette as I am with all of my Urban Decay palettes. Great pigmentation, long wearing, easy to blend and work with and fun colors. I recommend grabbing this palette! 

Makeup looks done with this palette:

<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment