Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Makeup & Eye of the Day #7 (featuring my favorite MAC purple eyeshadows)

Hands down, I have a small number of favorite purple eyeshadows by MAC. MAC was the first makeup brand that caused me to fall in love with purple shades on my eyes. That being said, Satellite Dreams was my very first shade from them and I still deeply love that shadow! I decided to bring them out again today!


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
My MAC Palette [Beautiful Iris (lid), Satellite Dreams (crease), Indian Ink (crease), Contrast (outer corner) Venus from Naked Basics (brow bone highlight)
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Blackest Black)
Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara
Clinique High Impact Mascara

Brows:
Milani Easybrow (Natural Taupe)
NYX Single Shadow (Thryst)
Milani Brow Shaping Gel

Face:
BECCA Ever Matte Pore Perfecting Primer
Revlon ColorStay Whipped (Sand Beige)
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NW20)
ELF Undereye Setting Powder
Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Pressed Powder
Physician's Formula Bronzer (Unknown Name)
MAC Pro Longwear Blush (Stay Pretty)
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray



0 comments:

Post a Comment