Monday, October 13, 2014

Current Favorites!

So lately I've been obsessing over a few products so I decided to share with you all my current favorites at the moment. I seem to be grabbing for these everyday!


Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette:
I've really been enjoying the use of this palette, especially the mauve and purple tones. Such great pigmentation! Something about this palette makes me happy every time I use it lately!

Too Faced Melted Lipstick (Melted Pheony): 
This is a sample size I received along with the purchase I made of my Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo and I love this shade! It's perfect for a simple eye look when you want the slightest pop of nude pink! Last long too!

Too Faced Melted Lipstick (Melted Marshmallow):
Oh my goodness! After swatching and wearing Melted Pheony (and falling in love with that shade) I ended up going out and buying the new shade up and I'm so glad. Perfect barbie pink!

NYX Lip Liner (Natural & Nude Pink)
I've been pairing these two shades (not together at once, but on different lip looks) with my medium shade nude lipsticks and it really gives them a beautiful finish! It makes the color look more of a natural nude on my skintone.

NYX Black Label Lipstick (Heiress)
Another great nude pink to wear when I have bold eye looks or a softer look that I want to pair with pink toned nude

ELF Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick (Turkish Coffee)
I was using this as a color base when I used my Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette to tone down "Sonic" on my lid and it turns "Sonic" into a shimmery taupe, mauve jewel tone color!

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black Black)
I recently went back to this lately since I have a feeling I may have a slight irritation or allergy of some kind to liquid liners. I'm totally glad I gave it another chance with a different application! This stays all day like my Kat Von D Liquid Liner. I've been applying it with one of my very thin small angled eyeliner brushes from Sonia Kashuk and it applies perfectly!

2 comments:

  1. The NYX lip liners are great, I have a couple and love them. I'm dying to try the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks, they look so lovely.

    Jill x

    www.makeupandstuff.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one light pink colored one for the longest time and never tried it much and I recently found these two at Nordstrom Rack and fell in love with them. They are amazing! You need to try the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks! They are so fun to apply, it makes me feel like I'm painting again <3 and they smell really good! :D

    ReplyDelete